Creamy Veg n’ Salmon Shirataki
Maybe not the most appetizing picture but it will sure rock your taste buds’ world!
- 1 pack no-calorie Shirataki noodles, dry-fried and slightly cut up
- 100g smoked wild Atlantic Sockeye salmon, chopped
- 100g sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise
- 100g baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 50g fat free cream cheese
- 50g low fat cooking cream (mine has 7% fat)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- In a bit of water, fry the garlic and lemon peel for about 1 minute. Then add carrots and gently fry until starting to soften. Add sugar snap peas and fry for another minute.
- Stir in cream and cream cheese, add water if needed to create a creamy sauce. Season to taste and simmer for a few minutes, until vegetables are almost done.
- Add salmon and noodles to the sauce and leave on low heat for about 5 minutes so the noodles soak up some flavour. Enjoy!
Serving size: Entire recipe (can also be made into 2 smaller portions because it’s a LOT!!)
These are the values calculated by MFP using my exact ingredients. Always read the labels of your products for an accurate count.